- Anja Wyden Guelpa was the first woman elected as Chancellor of State in Geneva in 2009, and she was re-elected in 2013 for a second term. She is characterized by long-standing political and administrative experience.
- Dr. Rolf Dobelli, Swiss writer and entrepreneur. Rolf Dobelli has landed two bestsellers in the German-speaking world with his two books "The Art of Thinking Clearly" and "The Art of Acting Clever". The latest work "The Art of the Good Life" has just been published.
- Kaiser Fung has written two books (“Numbers Rule your World” and “Numbersense”) in which he very eloquently describes how data influence our world. He is a gifted “storyteller”.
- Prof. Andrew Gelman from Columbia University: one of the best known statisticians today, he is an expert in Bayesian analysis and has his own unique blog.
- Jacqueline Badran, entrepreneur and SP national councillor for the canton of Zurich.
- Prof. Dr. Georges-Simon Ulrich, Director of the Federal Statistical Office since 2013.